IIBF Business Correspondent Course 2023 Indian Institute of Banking and Finance BC Course Details 2023. IIBF BC Course Eligibility, Education, Age Limit for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). The business correspondent (BC) Course is regulated by the Indian Institute of Banking Finance (IIBF).
Business Correspondents (BCs) play an important role in achieving financial inclusion. The BCs act as a bridge between bank branches and the people in the area. A Business Correspondent is the first point of contact and the front face of the bank branch to the people.
IIBF Business Correspondent Course 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Business Correspondent|
|Offered By||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Frequency||Every Month|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Course Regulated By||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
If you wish to qualify for this exam on the first attempt, you should read the IIBF BC Exam Question Paper PDF 2023 . Because it gives you 300+ questions and answers for IIBF BC Exam.
IIBF BC Eligibility
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has confirmed the eligibility for Business Correspondent (BC) Course.
- The candidate should at least pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- He/ She must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicants should be good with banking information.
Features of IIBF Business Correspondent Course 2023
- It is playing important role in achieving financial inclusion.
- It’s a compulsory course to open a mini branch of any Bank.
- The Business Correspondent course is aimed to provide the basic knowledge of banking operations and help the BCs in developing an overall understanding of the subject.
FAQs IIBF Business Correspondent Course 2023
What is the Business Correspondent (BC) Course?
IIBF Business Correspondent Course is a professional certification from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) to open the mini Branch of any Private or Public Sector bank.
What is the passing mark for IIBF Business Correspondent Exam?
The candidate securing at least 40% marks will be declared qualified in IIBF BC Exam for Common Service Centre (CSC).
How many questions are there in the IIBF BC exam?
The number of questions asked in the Business Correspondent Exam is 100.
What are IIBF BC exam fees?
The IIBF exam fee for Business Correspondent is Rs. 944/- for the first attempt and Rs. 472 for the second attempt.